Thursday 9 May 2013

Laura's Recount


My holiday
Are we there yet? Man its so boring driving for three and a half hours. At three o` clock we went to Christchurch for my Cousin Millie`s 5th birthday! When we got to Ashburton we had tea then we carried on with the trip.
We went across this funny old bridge that took about a minute to cross about half an hour later I saw planes landing at Christchurch airport then I said “we must be close!” then 45 minutes later we were still driving!
At three o` clock in the morning I woke up SNEEZING with hay fever I said “I’m allergic to my bed!”
In the morning we went to my cousin’s house in redwood then I went with my cousin Tyra to the mall in redwood called northlands! There was smiggle there!
At the party there was a bunch of little kids so me and my cousins went for a scoter ride to redwood school when we were about to leave these teenagers said can we go on your scoter? We just ignored them!
After the party we had to leave Christchurch back pass the airport pass that funny old bridge and back home to Oamaru.
By Laura

1 comment: