Sunday 19 May 2013

Charlie's Recount


DAD’S 36th BIRTHDAY

“Charlie? Go away Danny” I am trying to sleep in peace. But its Dads Birthday I gasped I can not believe it is finally Dads Birthday I get Danny to tell Dad I was awake and I started reading zombie bums from Uranus. My Grandparents were here for Dads 36th and I started it by helping dad around the farm and I think that made Dad happy. Later in the afternoon Dad said we were going to see the penguins and go out for tea. I was pretty happy to go and see the penguins and I thought they were going to be big Antarctica penguins but I was wrong hey were blue penguins at 30 cm tall! Dinner was great I got a ginger beer and Granddad was going to give me some of his black beer but Mum stopped him I was pretty disappointed.       

No comments:

Post a Comment