Sunday 19 May 2013

Ben B's Recount


Going Bow and Arrow Shooting
Whoosh, thud, went the arrows at the target. On Saturday 4th of May 2013 went to archery shooting or you can call it bow and arrow shooting as some of you may know it.
Then again thud, whoosh but this time it was me and Tara shooting, “Bulls eye,” I shouted as my arrow thudded into the target. Tara got the yellow.
Then Dad said, “Max and Jac shoot now and then I’ll buy everyone an ice cream”. We all got ice creams and surprisingly everyone got raspberry trumpets. It was delicious. Five minutes later we were back shooting arrows at the targets. “Phew,” I said after I had had my turn. It was a very hot day. An hour later the man said your time is up.
We went in to the car I said, “That was so amazing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment